September 14, 2013

Target Haul - 9/14/2013

I'm sure I'm not the only one that walks into Target for one thing and come out with a million other things that you don't really need. Well, that happened to me! The first thing I purchased was this Sonia Kashuk brush set. I absolutely love the design on the handle of the brushes. I was also very excited about the duo fiber blending brush. I don't normally see many of those.



I loved this pattern on the brushes so much, I decided to buy a makeup bag just like it. I actually have never purchased a makeup bag because I always use the ones that I get for free when I buy kits or something like that. I decided I could spend $6 on a new makeup bag that I actually really like!

The final thing that I purchased was a concealer brush from Sonia Kashuk as well. I don't have a concealer brush that I can use when I just want to apply color, so I thought this would be great.
 
As always, I will post a review on these products once I use them a little bit!
 
And I hope I'm not the only one that goes into Target to buy random things. :)

4 comments: