September 21, 2013

China Glaze "Desert Sun"

China Glaze "Desert Sun" has been in my collection a while, but I've never actually worn it. It came out with the Safari collection a while ago. I think I was so drawn to the collection because a lot of the colors were neutral. Needless to say, I've never tried this polish on until now.


This is with natural light. It isn't too bad. It's like a burnt orange color. 
Now with the flash...Seriously, what was I thinking? This color doesn't look good on my skin tone at all. Quite honestly, I'm not sure if there is any skin tone that would make this color look good. I don't think it is a very inviting color, it almost seems dirty. Let's just say, this color isn't going to be in my collection much longer.

Do you have a nail polish color that you thought you would like but ended up hating?

No comments:

Post a Comment