August 17, 2013

CCO Haul - 8/17/2013

I went CCO shopping yesterday! I haven't been in a while and I got a few things I was going to buy anyways, but they were discounted. So, I had a great shopping trip!


The first thing I picked up was a Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. I have a Paint Pot in Painterly, but I wanted to try this one. I'm going to do a blog post with Painterly VS. Soft Ochre. At the CCO, this was $13 and the original price at MAC is $20.
 
 
Next, I purchased a Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15. I have NW25, but I thought this color would be a lot better for under my eyes. This was $13.50 at the CCO and at MAC it is $18.
 

Lastly, I picked up a Creamsheen Lipstick in "Coral Bliss". I wasn't planning on getting this, but I thought it was really pretty, so you know. Haha. At the CCO, this was $13.75 and at MAC it is $15.
 
Have you ever been to a CCO?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh I need to find somewhere that does MAC cheap over here!! :)

    Lianne
    http://thebrunettesays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once I found this place, I have to go all the time! It doesn't help my addiction. LOL

      Delete