July 11, 2013

MAC Eyeshadow "Atlantic Blue"

"Atlantic Blue" is one of the most recent colors I've purchased from MAC. Out of every MAC color I own, I have to say...this is probably my favorite at the moment! It's a gorgeous true royal blue color and if you know how to use it correctly, it looks the same as it does in the pan.
As you can see the far right swatch is the most vibrant. The first swatch is just Atlantic Blue without primer. The second swatch is Atlantic Blue over MAC's Painterly Paint Pot. The final right swatch is Atlantic Blue over Painterly Paint Pot and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk. I find that when you use both a primer and a white base, the color is a lot more vibrant. Also, after packing color on top of a white base, you can use MAC's Fix+ for an even more vibrant color.
 
If you like bright colors, I would recommend you buy this because it won't disappoint!
 
If you would like to see what I used for this eye look below (using "Atlantic Blue") - Click Here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment