July 7, 2013

Ladies: How To Get Rid of Your "Sideburns"

Facial hair can be a very touchy subject for a lot of women. However, there is always something we can do about it. I've had very prominent sideburns since I can remember. They used to actually be worse than it is in the "before" picture, but with waxing it has began to lighten up. In this post, I will show you how I get rid of my sideburns.

As you saw in the above photo, this is before I wax. This is probably about three months of growth between waxing.
So, the first thing I do is trim down the hair I want to wax. If you don't do this, it is going to be a LOT more painful. You just want to make sure you leave a little bit of length so that the wax can grip to your hair.
I normally wax in two sections: bottom and then top. I use hard wax because you don't have to use the strips and I find that it sticks better to my course hair. If you have fine, light hair, you may want to use the regular cream wax. I just find that this has worked a lot better for me because it's not as messy.
Here's the final product. Now, I normally take a small facial razor to get the tiny hairs that were missed. Other than that, you're done! I find that if you wax, the hair doesn't grow back as quickly and with time it doesn't come in as thick either.
 
I hope this has helped you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment