June 11, 2013

Venus & Olay Razor in Sugarberry

I received this razor from a promotion ran by Venus. I was very excited to try this product because it seemed like it would be very moisturizing and soothing for the skin. I've tried this product one time and I was not impressed.

This is how the Olay bar looks before you use it. I feel like this gets small VERY fast. So fast I feel like with regular shaving, this bar will be gone within a week. It smells amazing, but other than that I don't think it's anything special.

This is how the razor looks after one use. As you can see, the Olay bar already seems smaller. After using this, I don't think it is very moisturizing either. I still feel like I need to use a shaving cream to get a smooth, close shave.
Another thing that I don't like about this razor is that it seems unsanitary! Since it has the Olay bar, hair sticks to it and it will not come off! If you want to get the hair off, you're going to have to scrub at the bar, making it smaller again!
 
I think that I much rather use shaving cream and a razor that doesn't need a moisturizing bar attached to it. It wouldn't be so bad if the bar actually lasted, but from what I've seen it doesn't. I know a lot of people like this razor. I'm probably one of the few that doesn't, but I can find razors that work a lot better!
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment