May 16, 2013

Walmart Haul - 5/16/13

Look at the goodies I scored at Walmart! I don't typically go to Walmart, but I like to go every once and a while because they do have good deals.

First product I picked up was the Got 2B Fat-Tastic thickening mousse. I've never tried this product nor have I heard about it. The packaging is so cute though, I decided to give it a try! (Plus I have $2.00 off so why not!)

Now this is what I wanted! Got2B Powder'ful volumizing powder. I've heard about this on YouTube and I decided I wanted to give it a try...again I had $2.00 off so paying $2.00 for this product isn't a big deal. I've noticed my hair isn't as volumous anymore and it tends to get oily throughout the day so I'm hoping this will help!
The next product I picked up was a Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Scrub in Almond & Honey. I'm hooked on this stuff! It smells exactly like almond extract so if you like the smell of almonds, you will LOVE this!
 
I purchased another Tree Hut Body Scrub but in Brazilian Nut. Let me tell you...this smells like CHOCOLATE! I think this is going to be my new favorite scent, but I will let you know once I try it! :)
The final thing I purchased was Plus White 5 Minute Whitening System. I've also seen good things about this product on YouTube. I decided to try it because it's inexpensive. It was only $9.00 and I had a $2.00 coupon. It's something that you might as well try because it's so cheap and you can't go wrong!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment