May 19, 2013

Simple Day Cream SPF 15

I'm sure most people have seen Simple skin care products when they go to any drugstore. I was a little bit hesitant to try this product because when I picked it up, I didn't see any reviews about it. I usually like to really research a product before purchasing it, even if it is inexpensive.

I'm almost done with this product. I'm very glad about that because it is definitely not my favorite day time moisturizer. You can probably tell from this picture that it is more watery than thick. When I see moisturizers like this it makes me think that they are going to be oily.
This picture is when I was putting it on my hand and just picking my finger up. As you can see, there isn't a sharp point as you would see in a thicker, more moisturizing cream.
This final picture is of the moisturizer rubbed in and set for about two minutes. You can tell that there is a sheen. My hand didn't feel any more moisturized than before it was applied. The same goes when I apply it to my face except it tends to feel a lot more oily on my face throughout the day. Once I finish this product up, I will not be repurchasing. However, if you are not in need of much moisture and you face doesn't tend to get oily, this may be the perfect product for you!

2 comments:

  1. I have always been curious about this! Thanks for reviewing it :)

    ReplyDelete