May 27, 2013

China Glaze "Snow Globe"

I rediscovered China Glaze's "Snow Globe" when I wanted to paint my nails very quickly because I was going to a birthday party. I know that glitter polishes typically dry a lot faster than creme finish polishes. So, I thought Snow Globe would be a nice pop of glitter on my nails.

As you can see, in natural light, Snow Globe gives just a hint of glitter and shine. This is two coats and I seriously painted my nails in less than ten minutes and they were already completely dry!
In light, the glitter gives more of a color. This is with a flash and this is what the polish looks like when you are in light and you move your hand around to give different colors like purple and green. It has been two days and my polish has yet to chip! Not only that, but if you are doing a quick mani, you won't be able to see mistakes because the base to this polish is clear.
 
I'm not sure you would be able to find this in stores, but I did find it on Amazon!
 
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment