May 5, 2013

Benefit Boi-ing Concealer

Boi-ing concealer is about the second or third concealer I've ever owned. I've tried liquid and this is my first cream concealer. I thought I would really like it after looking at reviews and it is nice; but, it tends to crease a lot under my eyes even when I set it with a powder.
 
The shade I purchased this in was 01 and that is the lightest color they have. I think I would've liked it a little bit lighter for under my eyes, but it works.
This is before I applied concealer under my eyes. I tend to have dark under eye circles, but they have been getting a lot better.
The picture above is after I applied concealer and before I applied powder. As you can see, it pretty much matches my skin perfectly. Even after just applying you can see that it is starting to crease a little bit under my eyes.
 
I would say that this concealer would be great as a spot concealer on your face and not so much under the eyes unless you tend to have very dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment