May 25, 2013

Beall's Haul!

I hope everyone is finding great Memorial Day deals like I am! I went to Beall's this morning and found  a BUNCH of amazing deals & I thought I'd share them with you! :)

The first thing I spotted were these snake print heels. They look AMAZING on and they are actually very comfortable (from the high platform). I paid only $6.63 for these!
This next item I already have an outfit planned out! I thought this shirt would be adorable with a pair of white shorts and cognac accessories. In person, the yellow is a lot more neon which makes it great for summer. I only paid $2.90 for this!
This next item I thought would be perfect for work. At work, I typically like a looser shirt that way I don't feel uncomfortable throughout the day. I love the bright floral pattern and even though this looks boxy in the picture, it actually forms to your body quite nicely. I only paid $2.65 for this!
Lastly, is my all time FAVORITE find! This looks phenomenal on and it is black and white (which I love right now). Let me just tell you, this was originally $64.00 and I paid $3.02!
 
Ladies, looking good does not mean a big price tag. If you know how to find deals, you can look great for a LOT less! :)
 
If you have a blog post with some of your Memorial Day deals, leave a comment and I'd love to check it out!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment