May 9, 2012

My First MAC Online Experience & Haul

I've actually made two online purchases from MAC in the past month or so. Let me just say, I prefer to buy MAC products online than going to an actual store. It is so much easier to me to look at products online and another plus is that I can look up swatches and reviews. Once you order, processing is very fast. It took less than a day for me to get my tracking number for my package. As far as shipping goes, it was extremely fast! If you sign up for the MAC emails, you should always be able to get free shipping no matter what you buy because they always send you codes for free shipping off of any order. Overall, MAC online is the best experience I have had related to MAC products.

Now, time for the haul portion:


Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick


Pro Palette


Soft Brown Eyeshadow


Superb Extra Dimension Skinfinish
Have you had a good experience with MAC online?!

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I wanted superb so badly! It is sold out everywhere. Jealous of you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so lucky to get it! I kept checking on the website and it was in stock for about thirty minutes and I grabbed it!

      Delete