May 28, 2012

My First MAC Counter Experience & Haul

I've only been to a MAC counter once, which was inside of Dillard's. Overall, my experience was great. I felt like the employees there were a lot more helpful than they were at the MAC store. The only thing was that it was extremely busy! It was Friday afternoon when I went and I waited about thirty minutes for an employee to finally help me. I didn't mind though because the service I got was a lot better than the MAC store and the employees just seemed to be more willing to help. I did go a couple of months ago, which would explain why I have some older collections from my haul. ;)



Reel Sexy Lipstick



Whisper of Gilt Extra Dimension Skinfinish

Have any of you had good experiences at MAC counters?

3 comments:

  1. how long ago did you go? I wanted that extra dimension skin finish so badly but both my local stores were sold out, as was online. If you went recently, tell me where you got it!!


    I am hosting a 150 follower BENEFIT COSMETICS giveaway, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked back and see you haven't had a chance to reply yet- if your store still has them, would you email me at canadianbeautyreviews@gmail.com ? :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry about that! I bought these about 3+ weeks after the collections were in store. I'm not sure if they still have them because I haven't been there in a long time, but I know that every time I've been to the MAC counter, they usually still have things that were sold out online and in the store.

      Delete