April 3, 2012

Newspaper Nails

Here's my take on newspaper nails! I absolutely  love the look of these & it's actually easy once you get the hang of it.

 All you need is nail polish of your choice, a top coat, alcohol, and newspaper.

Step One: Paint your nails a solid color. (I chose Fast Track from China Glaze)
Step Two: Once dry, apply your top coat.
Step Three: Once dry, dip your nail into alcohol.
Step Four: Take a piece of newspaper and push it on your wet nail. I found the best thing to do is to make sure the newspaper is fully saturated through the back. So if it's not, just put alcohol on the back of the newspaper once it's on your nail.
Step Five: Peal of the newspaper and you have your design!
Step Six: APPLY TOP COAT! If you skip this step, the newspaper writing will come off your nails!

I hope you find this helpful & let me know if you have tried this technique! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment