April 15, 2012

e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set

When trying a new type of product, I typically start at the lower-range price scale first. I was really excited when I picked up this e.l.f. mist and set because I've heard a lot of good things about it. Let me tell you, it's horrible! It has nothing to do with the formula, but the smell of this is absolutely disgusting. It really smells like puke. I'm not sure if mine is just bad or this is how all of them smell, but I can't even take it. I wore this with my MAC studio fix powder, but I had to take it off because I kept smelling this! Has anyone else had problems with this smell?!

Product: e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
Price: $3.00
Bottom Line: Leave It!

1 comment:

  1. ugh that sounds terrible. This is the first review I've seen for this, you should return it.

    ReplyDelete