January 13, 2012

Walmart Haul: Maybelline Color Tattoo!

Wohoo! I finally found these! I went to Walgreens and they didn't have any, not even a display. I went to Walmart and I wasn't expecting to find these there, but they had all of the colors! I only picked up two to see how they worked. The colors are absolutely gorgeous! I bought Painted Purple and Tough as Taupe. From what I've seen so far, they are amazing and worth it. These were actually $5.87 at Walmart, which made them just as good of a deal if I would've bought them at Walgreens for buy one get one half off because they are $6.99 there.
 

 Next, I picked up these Equate facial cleansing towelettes. On the package it says that they are comparable to Pond's clean sweep. I'm just going to use these for removing my eye makeup. I'll see how they go and let you know how they are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment