January 21, 2012

Tiny Ulta Haul

I went to Ulta recently and I was really trying not to buy A LOT of things (because I have too much makeup!). These five things added up to $9 and some change! I was so excited! First, I bought NYX liquid glitter liner. This was on sale for a little less than $3. Next, I bought two pearl loose shadows, also from NYX. These were $2.99 then buy one get one half off. I also bought a China Glaze polish, which is gorgeous! It was on sale for under $4. I know I'm late, but I also got an EOS lip balm! Let me just say, that this lives up to the hype! 

Just a tip- Ulta always has a printable $3.50 off $10 coupon on their website. I always make sure that I print it off and that's how I was able to keep all of this under $10! :)

2 comments:

  1. Everyone seems obsessed with these EOS lip balms. I use LUSH cosmetics and burts bees -- what is so great about this brand? I am tempted to try it for myself but the brands I use last forever!
    Thanks for posting! Please follow me as well <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really see what is so great about it yet. It smells really good, but I don't see anything special about it except its packaging!

      Delete