January 14, 2012

How To: Use Lush's No Drought Dry Shampoo


I purchased this dry shampoo about a month ago and I'm just figuring out the best way for me to use it. The lady at Lush said to just flip open the cap and pour it in your hair. That didn't work for me AT ALL, so I decided to share how I've been using it and hopefully it is helpful! :) 
First, I take the cap and pour some of the dry shampoo into it. It is okay if you take too much out because you can just pour it back into it when you are done. 
Next, I take a powder brush. This is just a brush that I don't use because it isn't soft. I don't think it would ruin your good brushes if that is what you wanted to use. 
After I find a brush, I just dip it into the cap that we poured some dry shampoo into. I usually take about as much as this picture shows. 
Once you loaded up your brush, I just pat it onto my hair. Usually it takes about ten brush fulls to get my whole head covered. This is what it looks like when you apply it. There is a white cast in your hair, which you have to brush out. I usually wait a couple minutes before I end up brushing it out. 

So I hope you found this helpful and maybe you will be able to apply this dry shampoo better! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I've had this product for six months. After I tried it the first few times I was so frustrated at how hard it was to apply that I gave up, bought another dry shampoo product. I was so disappointed because I have loved EVERY Lush product I've ever tried and also I love the smell of the product. Well this morning I was out of my typical dry shampoo (bed head) and I found this tutorial and

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you found this helpful! It took me a long time to figure it out because it seemed like no one knew what to do with it! I'm very glad I was able to help! :)

      Delete