December 22, 2011

Dollar Tree False Eyelashes




I was willing to give these eyelashes that I found at the Dollar Tree a try. From the looks of them, they looked like a really good design. Let me just tell you, these were SO hard to apply! The band is so stiff and not flexible at all. I tried playing with it to get it looser, but that didn't help. I tried to put them on anyways. I could not get them to fit the shape of my eye since the band is so stiff. That's why it looks stupid in the second picture of my eye because I could not get them situated right before the glue dried. Looking head on, the lashes look amazing. But, when you close your eyes they look horrible. I am not going to try this brand of lashes again! Unless they come without a band.


Product: Dollar Tree False Eyelashes
Price: $1.00
Bottom Line: Leave It!

No comments:

Post a Comment