October 23, 2011

Maybelline Great Lash "Lots of Lashes"



Without Mascara

With ONE coat of Lots of Lashes
I've been using this mascara for about a week now and I have to say I actually really like it. It lengthens my lashes a lot, which it is supposed to do. It does not give me much volume, but I use a different mascara for that anyways. The brush is kind of weird because I have to turn my hand to get all of my lashes of my left eye. I think they could have made the brush the same all the way through and it would have worked better. Also, I don't think they make waterproof. I usually go for waterproof mascaras because they keep my curl longer but it might have just been the CVS I was at that didn't have it.

Product: Maybelline Great Lash "Lots of Lashes" in Blackest-Black
Price: $5.49
Bottom Line: Buy It!



No comments:

Post a Comment