August 13, 2011

Ulta & e.l.f. Haul

The first thing I bought from Ulta online. I bought three baked eyeshadows in: Spellbound, Sweet Dreams, and Skyline. These were all on sale for $2 each.

Next, I bought three nail polishes. I originally bought five, but when my order was processed I guess they became out of stock so I didn't get those sadly. :\ Anyways, the colors I bought were: Pinata-Yata-Yata, After Party, and X-Dry. These were all on sale for $2 each also.

Now for the BEST part of this online purchase...all of this free stuff! If you spend $17.50 or more on Ulta products, you got to choose a free gift like this. I chose the True Blue Collection. It came with a cute little blue bag. It came with two eyeshadow quads. Quad number one has these colors: truffle, polished, smoke, and black ink. The second quad has silk, moonbeam, peacock, and sapphire. It also came with three makeup brushes which seem to be good quality. It came with a nail polish in Diva, but this is a smaller size than the full size. Cheek color also came with this package and the color is Afternoon Delight. Next, lip products! This came with two lip glosses (it's double ended) in lovely and princess. Lipstick was also included in Iced Cappuccino. Lastly, four colors of eyeliner; black, indigo, deep brown, and mink. Also, a mascara which I think I'm going to like a lot! If you can get your hands on this deal, I would definitely go for it! :)

The last thing I picked up is from e.l.f. I bought these at Target and they were each $3 each. I bought the Natural Eyeshadow Palette. I think I'm going to like this one better than the first one I bought because there is three matte shades included. I also bought the liquid eyeliner collection because I'm really starting to like e.l.f.'s liquid eyeliner and I didn't feel like spending $6 for shipping when I was just buying an eyeliner or two.

As always, I will inform you with my thoughts about these products as soon as I try them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment