March 14, 2011

e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer


e.l.f.'s mineral eyeshadow primer is very affordable at only $3, but is it worth it? The texture of the formula is VERY creamy & it blends in very well. I like the applicator & it gives you just enough product for both of your eyes without having to get more out of the tube, which I like.






Once you blend it into your eyelid, it doesn't look like you are wearing anything. For me, this product didn't work that great. I have pretty oily skin so this product doesn't keep my eyes dry enough to keep my shadow from moving. I think my shadow lasted two hours with this primer underneath.  

Product: e.l.f.'s Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Price: $3.00
Bottom Line: Leave It!

I would recommend trying this product if you don't have oily skin because you never know, it might be the best primer for you! :)

Buy It Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment